Report NEP-EVO-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanna Devetag & Francesca Pancotto & Thomas Brenner, 2011. "The Minority Game Unpacked: Coordination and Competition in a Team-based Experiment," CEEL Working Papers, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 1102, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2011. "What drives failure to maximize payoffs in the lab ? A test of the inequality aversion hypothesis," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00611696, HAL.
- Ulrich Schmidt & Alexander Zimper, 2011. "Explaining the harmonic sequence paradox," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1724, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Roland Olbrich & Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgaertner, 2011. "Personal norms of sustainability and their impact on management – The case of rangeland management in semi-arid regions," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 209, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Frank Riedel & Linda Sass, 2011. "The Strategic Use of Ambiguity," Working Papers, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics 452, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Thomas Markussen & Kitavi Mbuvi, 2011. "When Does Ethnic Diversity Lead to Violence? Evidence from the 2007 Elections in Kenya," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 11-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin, 2011. "Is population growth conducive to the sustainability of cooperation?," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences 15, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Yusuke Kinari & Noriko Mizutani & Fumio Ohtake & Hiroko Okudaira, 2011. "Overconfidence Increases Productivity," ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University 0814, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Oscar Iván AVILA MONTEALEGRE, 2010. "A model of longevity, human capital and growth," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÃA, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÃN 008851, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Edna Ullmann-Margalit, 2011. "Considerateness," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp584, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2011. "Optimal Fertility along the Lifecycle," PSE Working Papers, HAL hal-00612609, HAL.