Report NEP-EVO-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/37541/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Torero, Maximo & Viceisza, Angelino, 2011. "Potential collusion and trust: Evidence from a field experiment in Vietnam," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1100, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Boettke, Peter, 2011. "An Anarchist's reflection on the political economy of everyday life," MPRA Paper 32374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinz, Matthias & Juranek, Steffen & Rau, Holger A., 2011. "Do women behave more reciprocally than men? Gender differences in real effort dictator games," DICE Discussion Papers, HeinrichâHeineâUniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) 24, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Ramon Marimon & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Pedro Teles, 2011. "Money is an experience good: competition and trust in the private provision of money," Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department w201118, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Baddeley, M., 2011. "A Behavioural Analysis of Online Privacy and Security," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1147, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lars Peter Metzger, 2011. "Invader Strategies in the War of Attrition with Private Information," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse09_2011, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Gerdes, Christer & Gränsmark, Patrik & Rosholm, Michael, 2011. "Chicken or Checkin'? Rational Learning in Repeated Chess Games," IZA Discussion Papers 5862, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Itzhak Gilboa & Larry Samuelson & David Schmeidler, 2011. "Dynamics of Inductive Inference in a Unified Framework," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1811, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.