Report NEP-EVO-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rothe, Jorn, 2011. "Uncertainty aversion and equilibrium in extensive games," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Torero, Maximo & Viceisza, Angelino, 2011. "Potential collusion and trust: Evidence from a field experiment in Vietnam," IFPRI discussion papers 1100, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Boettke, Peter, 2011. "An Anarchist's reflection on the political economy of everyday life," MPRA Paper 32374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinz, Matthias & Juranek, Steffen & Rau, Holger A., 2011. "Do women behave more reciprocally than men? Gender differences in real effort dictator games," DICE Discussion Papers 24, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Ramon Marimon & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Pedro Teles, 2011. "Money is an experience good: competition and trust in the private provision of money," Working Papers w201118, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Baddeley, M., 2011. "A Behavioural Analysis of Online Privacy and Security," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1147, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lars Peter Metzger, 2011. "Invader Strategies in the War of Attrition with Private Information," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse09_2011, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Gerdes, Christer & Gränsmark, Patrik & Rosholm, Michael, 2011. "Chicken or Checkin'? Rational Learning in Repeated Chess Games," IZA Discussion Papers 5862, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Szirmai, Adam, 2011. "Angus Maddison and Development Economics," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 035, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Larry Samuelson & David Schmeidler, 2011. "Dynamics of Inductive Inference in a Unified Framework," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1811, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.