Report NEP-EVO-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Pierluigi Conzo, 2011. "Social capital dynamics and collective action: the role of subjective satisfaction," Econometica Working Papers wp29, Econometica.
- James A. Best, 2011. "When Do We Learn to Cooperate? The Role of Social Learning in Social Dilemmas," ESE Discussion Papers, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh 206, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Reinoud Joosten, 2011. "Social Dilemmas, Time Preferences and Technology Adoption in a Commons Problem," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Social Networks and Parental Behavior in the Intergenerational Transmission of Religion," IZA Discussion Papers 5787, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Scheufele, Gabriela & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2010. "Ordering effects and strategic response in discrete choice experiments," Research Reports, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub 107743, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Emmanuel PETIT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Anna TCHERKASSOF (LIP/PC2S) & Xavier GASSMANN (INRA), 2011. "Anticipated regret and self-esteem in the Allais paradox," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2011-25, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e.
- Huck, Steffen & Zhou, Jidong, 2011. "Consumer behavioural biases in competition: A survey," MPRA Paper 31794, University Library of Munich, Germany.