Report NEP-EVO-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2011. "Cognitive load in the multi-player prisoner's dilemma game," MPRA Paper 30856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Garett Jones & Jaap Weel, 2011. "Patience, Cognitive Skill and Coordination in the Repeated Stag Hunt," Working Papers 1024, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Cheung, Stephen L., 2011. "New Insights into Conditional Cooperation and Punishment from a Strategy Method Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chen, Xi, 2011. "Anatomy of Stigmatized Behavior: Peer Influence and Relative Concern," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103644, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fiorillo, D; & Sabatini, F;, 2011. "Quality and quantity: the role of social interactions in individual health," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Quamrul Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2011. "Dynamics and Stagnation in the Malthusian Epoch," NBER Working Papers 17037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Stefano DellaVigna & Ulrike Malmendier, 2011. "The Role of Theory in Field Experiments," NBER Working Papers 17047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Nygaard, Knut & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2010. "Efficiency, equality and reciprocity in social preferences: A comparison of students and a representative population," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 28/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Shoham Choshen-Hillel & Ilan Yaniv, 2011. "Agency and the Construction of Social Preference: Between Inequality Aversion and Prosocial Behavior," Discussion Paper Series dp573, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Christoph Engel & Sebastian Kube & Michael Kurschilgen, 2011. "Can we manage first impressions in cooperation problems? An experimental study on “Broken (and Fixed) Windows”," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_05, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Evita Paraskevopoulou, 2011. "On the institutional innovation process : EU regulation through an evolutionary lens," Business Economics Working Papers wb111305, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.