Report NEP-EVO-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Volk, Stefan & Thoeni, Christian & Ruigrok, Winfried, 2011. "Temporal stability and psychological foundations of cooperation preferences," Economics Working Paper Series, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science 1101, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Joffily, Mateus & Masclet, David & Noussair, Charles N. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Emotions, Sanctions and Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 5592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aaron Lowen & Pamela Schmitt, 2011. "Cooperation limitations under a one-time threat of expulsion and punishment," Departmental Working Papers, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics 33, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Bereket Kebede & Daniel John Zizzo, 2011. "Envy and Agricultural Innovation: An Experimental Case Study from Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kaushik Basu & Leonardo Becchetti & Luca Stanca, 2011. "Experiments with the Traveler's Dilemma: Welfare, Strategic Choice and Implicit Collusion," CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS 188, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 Mar 2011.
- Chandra, Abhijeet & Kumar, Ravinder, 2011. "Determinants of Individual Investor Behaviour: An Orthogonal Linear Transformation Approach," MPRA Paper 29722, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2011.
- Roberto Galbiati & Karl Schlag & Joel van der Weele, 2011. "Sanctions that Signal: an Experiment," Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics 1107, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Boeckh, Katrin & Hainz, Christa & Woessmann, Ludger, 2011. "The Empire Is Dead, Long Live the Empire! Long-Run Persistence of Trust and Corruption in the Bureaucracy," IZA Discussion Papers 5584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2010. "Migration and Culture," Working Papers, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics 2010-17, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Ermisch, John & Gambetta, Diego, 2011. "The Long Shadow of Income on Trustworthiness," IZA Discussion Papers 5585, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Claus Bjørn Jørgensen & Sigrid Suetens & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2011. "Predicting Lotto Numbers," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 11-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Oded Galor, 2011. "Inequality, Human Capital Formation and the Process of Development," Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics 2011-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.