Report NEP-EVO-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tongkui, Yu & Shu-Heng, Chen & Honggang, Li, 2011. "Social Norm, Costly Punishment and the Evolution to Cooperation," MPRA Paper 28741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elvio Accinelli & Edgar J. Sánchez Carrera, 2010. "On evolutionarily stable strategies and replicator dynamics in asymmetric two-population games," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers), Department of Economics - dECON 1010, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:05-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Penelope Hernandez & Coralio Ballester, 2011. "Bounded Rationality," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour, University of Valencia, ERI-CES 0111, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2010. "Endogenous preferences in games with type indeterminate players," PSE Working Papers, HAL halshs-00564895, HAL.
- David Hendry, 2011. "Empirical Economic Model Discovery and Theory Evaluation," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 529, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David & Madrian, Brigitte C., 2011. "Behavioral Economics Perspectives on Public Sector Pension Plans," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government 11-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.