Report NEP-EVO-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stark, Oded & Behrens, Doris A., 2010. "In search of an evolutionary edge: trading with a few, more, or many," Discussion Papers 94280, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Martin Dufwenberg & Simon Gaechter & Heike Hennig-Schmidt, 2010. "The Framing of Games and the Psychology of Play," Discussion Papers 2010-16, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Thomas Vallée & Murat Yildizoglu, 2010. "Can they beat the Cournot equilibrium? Learning with memory and convergence to equilibria in a Cournot oligopoly," Working Papers hal-00526258, HAL.
- Heller, Yuval, 2010. "Overconfidence and risk dispersion," MPRA Paper 25893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Domingo Gallego, 2010. "Condiciones para el fomento de la felicidad pública," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad EspaÃ±ola de Historia Agraria 1010, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Di Guida, 2010. "Feature-based Choice and Similarity in Normal-form Games: An Experimental Study," LEM Papers Series 2010/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:cdl:uctcwp:1595380 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claire Crawford & Alissa Goodman & Robert Joyce, 2010. "Explaining the socio-economic gradient in child outcomes: the intergenerational transmission of cognitive skills," IFS Working Papers W10/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blair L. Cleave & Nikos Nikiforakis & Robert Slonim, 2010. "Is There Selection Bias in Laboratory Experiments?," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1106, The University of Melbourne.
- Sarah Jacobson & Ragan Petrie, 2010. "Favor Trading in Public Good Provision," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-21, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Apr 2013.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman E. Ozdaglar, 2010. "Opinion Dynamics and Learning in Social Networks," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000222, David K. Levine.
- Hill, Brian, 2010. "Awareness and equilibrium," Les Cahiers de Recherche 939, HEC Paris.