Report NEP-EVO-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2010. "Axiomatic Basics of e-Economics," MPRA Paper 24331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2010. "Rethinking evolution, entropy and economics: A triadic conceptual framework for the maximum entropy principle as applied to the growth of knowledge," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 146, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Jeffrey V. Butler, 2008. "Trust, Truth, Status and Identity: an experimental inquiry," EIEF Working Papers Series 0817, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2008.
- Andersson, O. & Argenton, C. & Weibull, J., 2010. "Robustness to Strategic Uncertainty (Replaced by DP 2010-98)," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2010-70, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Graafland, J.J., 2010. "Why Status Effects Need not Justify Egalitarian Income Policy," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2010-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- John Komlos & Leonard Carlson, 2010. "The Anthropometric History of Native Americans, c. 1820-1890," Emory Economics, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta) 1006, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).