Report NEP-EVO-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angelo Antoci & Antonio Gay & Massimiliano Landi & Pier Luigi Sacco, 2007. "Global Analysis of an Expectations Augmented Evolutionary Dynamics," Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics 25-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2009. "The Spatial Evolution of Innovation Networks: A Proximity Perspective," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 0905, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2009.
- De Marco, Giuseppe & Romaniello, Maria, 2008. "Evolution of Coalition Structures under Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 14725, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Apr 2009.
- Yasushi Iwamoto, 2009. ""How Does Behavioral Economics Change Policies?" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-211, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore