Report NEP-EVO-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karolina Safarzynska & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2008. "Evolutionary Modelling in Economics: A Survey of Methods and Building Blocks," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Hommes, C.H. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2008. "Complex evolutionary systems in behavioral finance," CeNDEF Working Papers 08-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Xavier Vilà, 2008. "A Model-to-Model Analysis of The Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma: Genetic Algorithms vs. Evolutionary Dynamics," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 747.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Constadina Passa & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2008. "Regulation of Farming Activities: An Evolutionary Approach," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 0811, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Jorge AndrÃ©s Gallego DurÃ¡n & Rafal Raciborski, 2008. "Clientelism, income inequality, and social preferences: an evolutionary approach to poverty traps," DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÃA 004717, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÃ.