Report NEP-EVO-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Nikiforow, Marina, 2008. "Professionals' endorsement of behavioral finance: Does it impact their perception of markets and themselves?," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-392, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:384 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jason Shachat & J. Todd Swarthout, 2008. "How do people play against Nash opponents in games which have a mixed strategy equilibrium?," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2008-07, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Feb 2011.
- Tavoni, Alessandro, 2007. "Incorporating fairness motives into the Impulse Balance Equilibrium concept: an application to experimental 2X2 games," MPRA Paper 7760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000001984 is not listed on IDEAS anymore