Report NEP-EVO-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Cordes, 2007. "The Role of Biology and Culture in Veblenian Consumption Dynamics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Werner Güth, 2007. "(Non-) Behavioral Economics - A Programmatic Assessment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-099, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Ulrich Witt & Thomas Brenner, 2007. "Output Dynamics, Flow Equilibria and Structural Change – A Prolegomenon to Evolutionary Macroeconomics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Östling, Robert, 2007. "When Does Communication Improve Coordination?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 680, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 19 Jun 2008.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati, 2007. "Listen: I am angry! An experiment comparing ways of revealing emotions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-096, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- David, Cesarini & Dawes, Christopher T. & Johannesson, Magnus & Lichtenstein, Paul & Wallace, Björn, 2007. "Genetic Variation in Preferences for Giving and Risk-Taking," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 679, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 12 Jan 2009.