Report NEP-EVO-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friederike Mengel & Axel Ockenfels & Werner Güth, 2006. "The Dynamics of Trust and Trustworthiness on EBay. An Evolutionary Analysis of Buyer Insurance and Seller Reputation," Papers on Strategic Interaction, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group 2006-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Alessandro Innocenti & Maria Grazia Pazienza, 2006. "Altruism and Gender in the Trust Game," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 005, University of Siena.
- Guido Buenstorf, 2006. "Perception and pursuit of entrepreneurial opportunities: an evolutionary economics perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2006-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Ana B. Ania, 2005. "Evolutionary stability and Nash equilibrium in finite populations, with an application to price competition," Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics 0601, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-02-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward Lazear & Ulrike Malmendier & Roberto Weber, 2006. "Sorting, Prices, and Social Preferences," NBER Working Papers 12041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.