Report NEP-EVO-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sluis, Lidewey van der & Caluwe, Leon de & Nistelrooij, Antonie van, 2005. "An explorative analysis of the links between learning behavior and change orientation," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Torstensson, Pär, 2005. "Evolutionary Dynamics and a Refinement of the Neutral Stability Criterion," Working Papers 2005:37, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Torstensson, Pär, 2005. "Evolutionary Stability in Bargaining with an Asymmetric Breakdown Point," Working Papers 2005:38, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Egidi, 2005. "From Bounded Rationality to Behavioral Economics," Experimental 0507002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpga:0507004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore