Report NEP-EVO-1998-11-20This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Narula,Rajneesh & Hagedoorn,John, 1998. "Innovating through strategic alliances: moving towards international partnerships and contractual agreements," Research Memoranda 025, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Gregory B. Pollock & Antonio Cabrales & Steven W. Rissing, 1998. "The evolution of personally disadvantageous punishment among cofoundresses of the ant Acromyrmex versicolor," Economics Working Papers 317, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 1998. "R&D cooperation and spillovers: Some empirical evidence," Economics Working Papers 328, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Droste, E.J.R. & Tuinstra, J., 1998. "Evolutionary Selection of Behavioral Rules in a Cournot Model: A Local Bifurcation Analysis," Discussion Paper 1998-86, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bruno Cassiman, 1998. "The organization of research corporations and researcher ability," Economics Working Papers 327, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:ukc:ukcedp:98/19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierpaolo Battigalli, . "Hierarchies of Conditional Beliefs and Interactive Epistemology in Dynamic Games," Working Papers 111, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Saez-Marti, Maria & Weibull, Jörgen W., 1998. "Clever agents in Young's evolutionary bargaining model," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 281, Stockholm School of Economics.