Report NEP-EUR-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian & Peichl, Andreas, 2012. "Comparing Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the US: New Results," IZA Discussion Papers 6735, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Valeria Bordone & Bruno Arpino & Arnstein Aassve, 2012. "Policy perspectives of grandparenting in Europe," Working Papers 051, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Ferreira, Susana & Akay, Alpaslan & Brereton, Finbarr & Cuñado, Juncal & Martinsson, Peter & Moro, Mirko, 2012. "Life Satisfaction and Air Quality in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 6732, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2012. "Fiscal Union in Europe? Redistributive and Stabilising Effects of an EU Tax-Benefit System," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Burlacu, Irina S. & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2012. "Differential Welfare State Impacts for Frontier Working Age Families," IZA Discussion Papers 6734, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vincent VANDENBERGHE, 2012. "Are firms willing to employ a greying and feminizing workforce?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012016, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Cosmin Enache, 2012. "Family and Childcare Support Public Expenditures and Short-Term Fertility Dynamics," FEAA Working Papers 2012.FEAA.F.02, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Miroslava Havettova & Martin Labaj, 2012. "Income convergence prospects in Europe: Assessing the role of human capital dynamics," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp143, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Klara Stovicek & Alessandro Turrini, 2012. "Benchmarking Unemployment Benefit Systems," European Economy - Economic Papers 454, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Frédéric Gavrel & Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Isabelle Lebon, 2012. "Mismatch, On-the-job Training, and Unemployment," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201224, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Corrado, Carol & Haskel, Jonathan & Jona-Lasinio, Cecilia & Iommi, Massimiliano, 2012. "Intangible Capital and Growth in Advanced Economies: Measurement Methods and Comparative Results," IZA Discussion Papers 6733, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goodridge, Peter & Haskel, Jonathan & Wallis, Gavin, 2012. "UK Innovation Index: Productivity and Growth in UK Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 9063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vincenzo Carrieri & Cinzia Di Novi & Rowena Jacobs & Silvana Robone, 2012. "Well-being and psychological consequences of temporary contracts: the case of younger Italian employees," Working Papers 079cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Fabbri, Francesca & Marin, Dalia, 2012. "What explains the rise in CEO pay in Germany? A Panel Data Analysis for 1977-2009," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 374, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Ondøej Glazar & PhDr. Wadim Strielkowski. & Blanka Weyskrabova, 2012. "Migration and remittances in the CEECs: a case study of Ukrainian labour migrants in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2012/19, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2012.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKi & Concetta CASTIGLIONE, 2012. "Cultural Participation and Tourism Flows in Italy," Trinity Economics Papers tep0212, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.