Report NEP-EUR-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glocker, Daniela & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Returns to Education across Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 8568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," Trinity Economics Papers tep1311, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Luis Aguiar & Philippe Gagnepain, 2011. "European Cooperative R&D And Firm Performance," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00622969, HAL.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Claudio Michelacci, 2011. "The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies in the US and Europe," NBER Working Papers 17429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabrizio Botti & Marcella Corsi, 2011. "Measuring the Social Performance of Microfinance in Europe," Working Papers CEB 11-037, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gable, Susanna Lundstrom & Mishra, Saurabh, 2011. "Service Export sophistication and Europe's new growth model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5793, The World Bank.
- Hernandez, Diego & Rudolph, Alexandra, 2011. "Modern Day Slavery: What Drives Human Trafficking in Europe?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 83, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Johannes Paha & Dirk Rompf & Christiane Warnecke, 2011. "Estimating Travellers’ Preferences for Competition in Commercial Passenger Rail Transport," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201137, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jaraite, Jurate & Kažukauskas, Andrius, 2011. "The effect of mandatory agro-environmental policy on farm environmental performance," CERE Working Papers 2011:13, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Ceren Ozgen, 2011. "The Impact of Cultural Diversity on Innovation: Evidence from Dutch Firm-Level Data," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011013, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2011. "Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy," DULBEA Working Papers 11-02, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giebel, Olaf & Breitschopf, Barbara, 2011. "The impact of policy elements on the financing costs of RE investment: The case of wind power in Germany," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S11/2011, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Lee E. Ohanian & Andrea Raffo, 2011. "Aggregate Hours Worked in OECD Countries: New Measurement and Implications for Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 17420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lundborg, Petter & Nilsson, Martin & Vikström, Johan, 2011. "Socioeconomic heterogeneity in the effect of health shocks on earnings: evidence from population-wide data on Swedish workers," Working Paper Series 2011:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Gallié, Emilie-Pauline & Legros, Diego, 2012. "Firms’ human capital, R&D and innovation: a study on French firms," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/6962, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Bertoli, Simone & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús, 2011. "Multilateral Resistance to Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 5958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).