Report NEP-EUR-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rebeca Jiménez-Rodríguez & Giuseppe Russo, 2010. "Aggregate Employment Dynamics and (Partial) Labour Market Reforms," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 260, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00526264_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wilfried Rickels & Dennis Görlich & Gerrit Oberst, 2010. "Explaining European Emission Allowance Price Dynamics: Evidence from Phase II," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1650, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Longford, Nicholas T. & Nicodemo, Catia, 2010. "The Contribution of Social Transfers to the Reduction of Poverty," IZA Discussion Papers 5223, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nadine Lindstädt, 2010. "Germany’s PSB going online – is there an economic justification for Public Service Media online?," Working Papers, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics 102/10, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Somlanare Romuald KINDA, 2010. "Does Education Really Matter for Environmental Quality?," Working Papers, CERDI 201028, CERDI.
- Yolanda Rebollo Sanz, 2010. "Unemployment Insurance and Job Turnover in Spain," Working Papers, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics 10.08, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Minas, Renate, 2010. "(Re)centralizing tendencies within Health Care Services: Implementation of a new idea?," Arbetsrapport, Institute for Futures Studies 2010:9, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Honekamp, Ivonne & Schwarze, Johannes, 2010. "The potential effects for families of introducing the French fiscal system in Germany," MPRA Paper 25794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Östblom, Göran & Ljunggren Söderman, Maria & Sjöström, Magnus, 2010. "Analysing future solid waste generation - Soft linking a model of waste management with a CGE-model for Sweden," Working Paper, National Institute of Economic Research 118, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765020967 is not listed on IDEAS anymore