Report NEP-EUR-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Ursula Jaenichen & Claudia Villosio, 2010. "Have labour market reforms at the turn of the millennium changed job durations of the new entrants? A comparative study for Germany and Italy," Working Papers Series wp2010_06.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Jessica Fouilloux, 2010. "Testing the Martingale Difference Hypothesis in the EU ETS Markets for the CO2 Emission Allowances: Evidence from Phase I and Phase II," Working Papers hal-00473727, HAL.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Archibugi, Daniele, 2010. "Innovation in Times of Crisis: The Uneven Effects of the Economic Downturn across Europe," MPRA Paper 22084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miriam Hartlapp & Julia Metz & Christian Rauh, 2010. "The agenda set by the EU Commission: the result of balanced or biased aggregation of positions?," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 21, European Institute, LSE.
- Björklund, Anders & Ginther, Donna K. & Sundström, Marianne, 2010. "Does Marriage Matter for Children? Assessing the Impact of Legal Marriage in Sweden," Working Paper Series 3/2010, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Judit Vall Castello, 2010. "Promoting Employment of Disabled Women in Spain; Evaluating a Policy," Working Papers 2010-10, FEDEA.
- Hansen, Thorsten, 2010. "Tariff Rates, Offshoring and Productivity: Evidence from German and Austrian Firm-Level Data," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 316, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.