Report NEP-ETS-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Song-Yon Kim & Mun-Chol Kim, 2013. "The Identification of Thresholds and Time Delay in Self-Exciting Threshold AR Model by Wavelet," Papers 1303.4867, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2013.
- Majid Al-Sadoon, 2013. "Geometric and Long Run Aspects of Granger Causality," Working Papers 682, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Hecq A.W. & Urbain J.R.Y.J. & Götz T.B., 2013. "Testing for common cycles in non-stationary VARs with varied frecquency data," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht : GSBE, Graduate School of Business and Economics.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2013. "Evaluating the accuracy of forecasts from vector autoregressions," Working Papers 2013-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kei Kawakami, 2013. "Conditiona l Forecast Selection from Many Forecasts: An Application to the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1167, The University of Melbourne.
- Peter Martey Addo & Monica Billio & Dominique Guegan, 2013. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Recurrence Plots for Detecting Financial Crisis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13024, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Boonsoo Koo & Myung Hwan Seo, 2013. "Structural-break models under mis-specification: implications for forecasting," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 8/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser, 2013. "A New Asymmetric GARCH Model: Testing, Estimation and Application," MPRA Paper 45170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Proietti, Tommaso & Luati, Alessandra, 2013. "The Exponential Model for the Spectrum of a Time Series: Extensions and Applications," MPRA Paper 45280, University Library of Munich, Germany.