Report NEP-ETS-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hendrik Kaufmann & Robinson Kruse & Philipp Sibbertsen, 2012. "On tests for linearity against STAR models with deterministic trends," CREATES Research Papers 2012-20, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- R. Vilela Mendes & M. J. Oliveira & A. M. Rodrigues, 2012. "The fractional volatility model: No-arbitrage, leverage and completeness," Papers 1205.2866, arXiv.org.
- Erdinc Akyildirim & Yan Dolinsky & H. Mete Soner, 2012. "Approximating stochastic volatility by recombinant trees," Papers 1205.3555, arXiv.org.
- Andrey Itkin, 2012. "New solvable stochastic volatility models for pricing volatility derivatives," Papers 1205.3550, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Filippo Petroni, 2012. "Weighted-indexed semi-Markov models for modeling financial returns," Papers 1205.2551, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Fan, Jianqing & Liao, Yuan & Mincheva, Martina, 2011. "Large covariance estimation by thresholding principal orthogonal complements," MPRA Paper 38697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pitarakis, Jean-Yves, 2012. "Jointly testing linearity and nonstationarity within threshold autoregressions," MPRA Paper 38845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pitarakis, Jean-Yves, 2012. "Functional cointegration: definition and nonparametric estimation," MPRA Paper 38846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fei Chen & Francis X. Diebold & Frank Schorfheide, 2012. "A Markov-Switching Multi-Fractal Inter-Trade Duration Model, with Application to U.S. Equities," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2011. "Estimating the Marginal Law of a Time Series with Applications to Heavy Tailed Distributions," Working Papers 2011-30, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Patrick Gagliardini & Christian Gouriéroux, 2012. "Correlated Risks vs Contagion in Stochastic Transition Models," Working Papers 2012-07, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- McElroy, Tucker S. & Politis, Dimitris N., 2012. "Distribution Theory for the Studentized Mean for Long, Short, and Negative Memory Time Series," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt35c7r55c, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.