Report NEP-ETS-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:stn:sotoec:1007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ji-Liang Shiu & Yingyao Hu, 2010. "Identification and Estimation of Nonlinear Dynamic Panel Data Models with Unobserved Covariates," Economics Working Paper Archive 557, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & A. M. Robert Taylor & Carsten Trenkler, 2010. "Bootstrap co-integration rank testing: the role of deterministic variables and initial values in the bootstrap recursion," Discussion Papers 10/04, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Arvid Raknerud & Øivind Skare, 2010. "Multivariate stochastic volatility models based on non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes: A quasi-likelihood approach," Discussion Papers 614, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2010. "Dynamic Specification Tests for Static Factor Models," Working Paper Series 04_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Hendry, David F. & Hubrich, Kirstin, 2010. "Combining disaggregate forecasts or combining disaggregate information to forecast an aggregate," Working Paper Series 1155, European Central Bank.