Report NEP-ETS-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian M. Dahl & Emma M. Iglesias, 2009. "Modelling the Volatility-Return Trade-off when Volatility may be Nonstationary," CREATES Research Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2009-59, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Alysha M De Livera & Rob J Hyndman, 2009. "Forecasting time series with complex seasonal patterns using exponential smoothing," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics 15/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen & Per Frederiksen, 2010. "Fully Modified Narrow-Band Least Squares Estimation of Weak Fractional Cointegration," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1226, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Arvid Raknerud & Øivind Skare, 2009. "Indirect inference methods for stochastic volatility models based on non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 601, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Anna Staszewska-Bystrova, 2009. "Bootstrap Confidence Bands for Forecast Paths," Working Papers, COMISEF 024, COMISEF.
- Thorsten Lehnert & Bart Frijns & Remco Zwinkels, 2009. "A Volatility Targeting GARCH model with Time-Varying Coefficients," LSF Research Working Paper Series, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg 09-08, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Nunzio Cappuccio & Diego Lubian, 2009. "The Fragility of the KPSS Stationarity Test," Working Papers, University of Verona, Department of Economics 67/2009, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Ana Badagian & Regina Kaiser & Daniel Pena, 2009. "Time series segmentation by Cusum, AutoSLEX and AutoPARM methods," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa ws098025, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Manabu Asai & Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Block Structure Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-699, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Helmut Herwartz & Helmut Luetkepohl, 2009. "Generalized Least Squares Estimation for Cointegration Parameters Under Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2009/42, European University Institute.