Report NEP-ETS-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristoffer Nimark, 2009. "A low dimensional Kalman filter for systems with lagged observables," Economics Working Papers 1182, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Tsuyoshi Kunihama & Yasuhiro Omori & Sylvia Fruwirth-Scnatter, 2009. "Generalized Extreme Value Distribution with Time-Dependence Using the AR and MA Models in State Space Form," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-32, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Richard Anton Braun & Huiyu Li & John Stachurski, 2009. "Computing Densities: A Conditional Monte Carlo Estimator," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-678, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Michael McAleer & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2009. "Forecasting Realized Volatility with Linear and Nonlinear Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-686, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- D Agostino, Antonello & Gambetti, Luca & Giannone, Domenico, 2009. "Macroeconomic Forecasting and Structural Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 7542, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guerron-Quintana, Pablo A. & Inoue, Atsushi & Kilian, Lutz, 2009. "Frequentist Inference in Weakly Identified DSGE Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 7447, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kuzin, Vladimir & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Schumacher, Christian, 2009. "MIDAS vs. mixed-frequency VAR: Nowcasting GDP in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 7445, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Beutler, Toni & van Wincoop, Eric, 2009. "Can Parameter Instability Explain the Meese-Rogoff Puzzle?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7383, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torben G. Andersen & Dobrislav Dobrev & Ernst Schaumburg, 2009. "Jump-Robust Volatility Estimation using Nearest Neighbor Truncation," NBER Working Papers 15533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.