Report NEP-ETS-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Peter Reinhard Hansen & Asger Lunde & Neil Shephard, 2008. "Multivariate realised kernels: consistent positive semi-definite estimators of the covariation of equity prices with noise and non-synchronous trading," CREATES Research Papers 2008-63, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Christian Kascha & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2008. "Combining inflation density forecasts," Working Paper 2008/22, Norges Bank.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G., 2008. "Bandspectrum Cointegration," Working Papers 2008:18, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Gengenbach, Christian & Urbain, Jean-Pierre & Westerlund, Joakim, 2008. "Panel Error Correction Testing with Global Stochastic Trends," Research Memoranda 051, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- D. Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2008. "Cointegration Rank Test and Long Run Specification: A Note on the Robustness of Structural Demand Systems," Working Papers 0809, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Enzo Weber, 2008. "Structural Dynamic Conditional Correlation," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-069, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Sophie Béreau & Antonia Lopez Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2008. "Nonlinear Adjustment of the Real Exchange Rate Towards its Equilibrium Value: a Panel Smooth Transition Error Correction Modelling," Working Papers 2008-23, CEPII research center.
- Rossi, Eduardo & Spazzini, Filippo, 2008. "Model and distribution uncertainty in multivariate GARCH estimation: a Monte Carlo analysis," MPRA Paper 12260, University Library of Munich, Germany.