Report NEP-ETS-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms & Irma Hindrayanto, 2006. "Periodic Unobserved Cycles in Seasonal Time Series with an Application to US Unemployment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-101/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fonseca Giovanni, 2005. "On the stability of nonlinear ARMA models," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0503, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Paruolo Paolo, 2005. "Design of vector autoregressive processes for invariant statistics," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0504, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Caporin Massimiliano & Paruolo Paolo, 2005. "Multivariate ARCH with spatial effects for stock sector and size," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0509, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2006. "Random effects and Spatial Autocorrelations with Equal Weights," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 89, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Jushan Bai & Chihwa Kao & Serena Ng, 2007. "Panel Cointegration with Global Stochastic Trends," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 90, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Cheng Hsiao & Siyan Wang, 2006. "Lag-Augmented Two- and Three-Stage Least Squares Estimators for Integrated Structural Dynamic Models," IEPR Working Papers 06.55, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Forni, Mario & Giannone, Domenico & Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2007. "Opening the black box: structural factor models with large cross-sections," Working Paper Series 0712, European Central Bank.
- Timotheos Angelidis & Stavros Degiannakis, 2007. "Backtesting VaR Models: An Expected Shortfall Approach," Working Papers 0701, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Seung C. Ahn & Young H. Lee & Peter Schmidt, 2006. "Panel Data Models with Multiple Time-Varying Individual Effects," Working Papers 0702, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Prof. Dr. Walter Krämer & Baudouin Tameze Azamo, . "Structural change and estimated persistence in the GARCH(1,1)-model," Working Papers 5, Business and Social Statistics Department, Technische Universität Dortmund, revised May 2006.
- Prof. Dr. Walter Krämer, . "Long memory with Markov-Switching GARCH," Working Papers 6, Business and Social Statistics Department, Technische Universität Dortmund, revised Oct 2006.