Report NEP-ETS-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pesaran, M.H. & Timmermann, A., 2006. "Testing Dependence Among Serially Correlated Multi-category Variables," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0648, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- DeRossi, G. & Harvey, A., 2006. "Time-Varying Quantiles," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0649, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kazuhiko Nishina & Nabil Maghrebi & Mark J. Holmes, 2006. "Are Volatility Expectations Characterized By Regime Shifts? Evidence From Implied Volatility Indices," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-20, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Small, David H., 2006. "Nowcasting GDP and inflation: the real-time informational content of macroeconomic data releases," Working Paper Series 0633, European Central Bank.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Rossi, Barbara, 2006. "Detecting and predicting forecast breakdowns," Working Paper Series 0638, European Central Bank.
- Hillebrand, Eric & Schnabl, Gunther, 2006. "A structural break in the effects of Japanese foreign exchange intervention on yen/dollar exchange rate volatility," Working Paper Series 0650, European Central Bank.
- Jukka Lempa, 2006. "On Infinite Horizon Optimal Stopping of General Random Walk," Discussion Papers, Aboa Centre for Economics 3, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Matti Viren, 2006. "Inflation Expectations and Regime Shifts," Discussion Papers, Aboa Centre for Economics 5, Aboa Centre for Economics.