Report NEP-ETS-2004-11-22This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hirukawa Masayuki, 2004. "A Two-Stage Plug-In Bandwidth Selection and Its Implementation in Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation," Working Papers, Concordia University, Department of Economics 04005, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Jerry Coakley & Ana-Maria Fuertes & Ron Smith, 2004. "Unobserved Heterogeneity in Panel Time Series Models," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics 0403, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Francesco Mainardi & Marco Raberto & Rudolf Gorenflo & Enrico Scalas, 2004. "Fractional calculus and continuous-time finance II: the waiting- time distribution," Finance, EconWPA 0411008, EconWPA.
- Fabio Busetti, 2004. "Tests of seasonal integration and cointegration in multivariate unobserved component models," Econometrics, EconWPA 0411003, EconWPA.
- Guerre, 2004. "Design-Adaptive Pointwise Nonparametric Regression Estimation For Recurrent Markov Time Series," Econometrics, EconWPA 0411007, EconWPA.
- Jonathan B. Hill, 2004. "Gaussian Tests of "Extremal White Noise" for Dependent, Heterogeneous, Heavy Tailed Time Series with an Application," Econometrics, EconWPA 0411014, EconWPA, revised 09 Dec 2004.
- Artur C. B. da Silva Lopes & Antonio Montañés, 2004. "The Behavior of HEGY Tests for Quarterly Time Series with Seasonal Mean Shifts," Econometrics, EconWPA 0411010, EconWPA.
- G. Everaert & L. Pozzi, 2004. "Bootstrap Based Bias Correction for Homogeneous Dynamic²² Panels," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 04/263, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Cars Hommes, 2004. "A Dynamic Analysis of Moving Average Rules," Research Paper Series, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney 133, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Laurent E. Calvet & Adlai J. Fisher & Samuel B. Thompson, 2004. "Volatility Comovement: A Multifrequency Approach," NBER Technical Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc 0300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Jansson & Marcelo J. Moreira, 2004. "Optimal Inference in Regression Models with Nearly Integrated Regressors," NBER Technical Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc 0303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrico Scalas & Rudolf Gorenflo & Francesco Mainardi, 2004. "Fractional calculus and continuous-time finance," Finance, EconWPA 0411007, EconWPA.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2004. "Temporal Disaggregation by State Space Methods: Dynamic Regression Methods Revisited," Econometrics, EconWPA 0411011, EconWPA.
- Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs & Yintian Wang, 2004. "Option Valuation with Long-run and Short-run Volatility Components," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2004s-56, CIRANO.