Report NEP-ETS-2002-04-08This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Gerhard & Nikolaus Hautsch, . "Semiparametric autoregressive conditional proportional hazard models," Economics Papers 2002-W2, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Martin A. Carree, 2002. "Nearly Unbiased Estimationin Dynamic Panel Data Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-008/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002258 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alvaro Escribano & Santiago Mira, 2001. "Nonlinear error correction models," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2001-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Salvador Barrios & Sophia Dimelis & Helen Louri & Eric Strobl, . "Efficiency Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment in the EU Periphery: A comparative study of Greece, Ireland and Spain," Working Papers 2002-02, FEDEA.
- Masao Ogaki & Chi-Young Choi, 2001. "The Gauss-Markov Theorem and Spurious Regressions," Working Papers 01-13, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Martin A. Carree, 2002. "Nearly Unbiased Estimation in Dynamic Panel Data Models with Exogenous Variables," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-007/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rech, Gianluigi, 2002. "Forecasting with artificial neural network models," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 491, Stockholm School of Economics.