Report NEP-ENV-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Weitzel & Michael Hübler & Sonja Peterson, 2012. "Fair, Optimal or Detrimental? Environmental vs. Strategic Use of Border Carbon Adjustment," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1792, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2012. "The organization of R&D and environmental policy: So does emission subsidy reduce emissions?," IDEC DP2 Series, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC) 2-13, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2012. "On the Emergence of Overcompliance with Endogenous Environmental Standards and Patronising Consumers," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna wp847, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Suzi Kerr & Simon Anastasiadis & Alex Olssen & William Power & Levente Tímár & Wei Zhang, 2012. "Spatial and Temporal Responses to an Emissions Trading System Covering Agriculture and Forestry: Simulation Results from New Zealand," Working Papers, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research 12_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Janne Niemi & Juha Honkatukia & Ville Kaitila & Markku Kotilainen, 2012. "Global trade and climate policy scenarios ? Impact on Finland," Working Papers, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT) 37, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Shah, Ankur & Lempert, Robert & Brown, Casey & Gill, Stuart, 2012. "Investment decision making under deep uncertainty -- application to climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6193, The World Bank.
- Timothy Simcoe & Michael W. Toffel, 2012. "Government Green Procurement Spillovers: Evidence from Municipal Building Policies in California," Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School 13-030, Harvard Business School, revised May 2014.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Stéphane Zuber, 2012. "Climate policies deserve a negative discount rate," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00728193, HAL.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:41062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timothy P. Hubbard & Justin Svec, 2012. "A Model of Tradeable Capital Tax Permits," Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics 1202, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.