Report NEP-ENV-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Weitzel & Michael Hübler & Sonja Peterson, 2012. "Fair, Optimal or Detrimental? Environmental vs. Strategic Use of Border Carbon Adjustment," Kiel Working Papers 1792, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2012. "The organization of R&D and environmental policy: So does emission subsidy reduce emissions?," IDEC DP2 Series 2-13, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2012. "On the Emergence of Overcompliance with Endogenous Environmental Standards and Patronising Consumers," Working Papers wp847, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Suzi Kerr & Simon Anastasiadis & Alex Olssen & William Power & Levente TÃmÃ¡r & Wei Zhang, 2012. "Spatial and Temporal Responses to an Emissions Trading System Covering Agriculture and Forestry: Simulation Results from New Zealand," Working Papers, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research 12_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Janne Niemi & Juha Honkatukia & Ville Kaitila & Markku Kotilainen, 2012. "Global trade and climate policy scenarios ? Impact on Finland," Working Papers 37, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Shah, Ankur & Lempert, Robert & Brown, Casey & Gill, Stuart, 2012. "Investment decision making under deep uncertainty -- application to climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6193, The World Bank.
- Timothy Simcoe & Michael W. Toffel, 2012. "Government Green Procurement Spillovers: Evidence from Municipal Building Policies in California," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-030, Harvard Business School, revised May 2014.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Stéphane Zuber, 2012. "Climate policies deserve a negative discount rate," Working Papers halshs-00728193, HAL.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:41062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timothy P. Hubbard & Justin Svec, 2012. "A Model of Tradeable Capital Tax Permits," Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics 1202, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.