Report NEP-ENV-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "Three Key Elements of Post-2012 International Climate Policy Architecture," Discussion Papers dp-10-34, Resources For the Future.
- Meredith Fowlie, 2010. "Updating the Allocation of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Permits in a Federal Cap-and-Trade Program," NBER Working Papers 16307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blackman, Allen & Lahiri, Bidisha & Pizer, William A. & Planter, Marisol Rivera & Piña, Carlos Muñoz, 2010. "Voluntary Environmental Regulation in Developing Countries: Mexico's Clean Industry Program," Discussion Papers dp-07-36-rev, Resources For the Future.
- James B. Bushnell, 2010. "The Economics of Carbon Offsets," NBER Working Papers 16305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Michel Glachant & Robert Grant & Manfred Hafner & Jacques de Jong, 2010. "Toward a Smart EU Energy Policy: Rationale and 22 Recommendations," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/52, European University Institute.
- Cunha-e-Sa, Maria Antonieta & Leitao, Alexandra & Reis, Ana Balcao, 2010. "Innovation and Environmental Policy: Clean vs. Dirty Technical Change," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp548, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Wagura Ndiritu, Simon & Nyangena, Wilfred, 2010. "Environmental Goods Collection and Children’s Schooling: Evidence from Kenya," Discussion Papers dp-10-18-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Teklewold, Hailemariam & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2010. "Risk Preferences as Determinants of Soil Conservation Decisions in Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-10-19-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Charles D. Kolstad, 2010. "Regulatory Choice with Pollution and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 16303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xunpeng SHI, 2010. "Carbon Footprint Labeling Activities in the East Asia Summit Region: Spillover Effects to Less Developed Countries," Working Papers DP-2010-06, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Plankl, Reiner & Weingarten, Peter & Nieberg, Hiltrud & Zimmer, Yelto & Isermeyer, Folkhard & Krug, Janina & Haxsen, Gerhard, 2010. "Quantifizierung 'gesellschaftlich gewünschter, nicht marktgängiger Leistungen' der Landwirtschaft," Arbeitsberichte aus der vTI-AgrarÃ¶konomie 01/2010, Johann Heinrich von Thünen-Institut (vTI) - Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Paul Collier & Anthony J. Venables, 2010. "Natural Resources and State Fragility," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/36, European University Institute.
- Xu, Lixin Colin, 2010. "The effects of business environments on development : surveying new firm-level evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5402, The World Bank.
- Xi Chen & William D. Nordhaus, 2010. "The Value of Luminosity Data as a Proxy for Economic Statistics," NBER Working Papers 16317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Roberts & Wolfram Schlenker, 2010. "Is Agricultural Production Becoming More or Less Sensitive to Extreme Heat? Evidence from U.S. Corn and Soybean Yields," NBER Working Papers 16308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.