Report NEP-ENV-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2010. "Climate Policy and Profit Efficiency," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/12, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Stephen P. Holland, 2010. "Spillovers from Climate Policy," NBER Working Papers 16158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:gbl:wpaper:201002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mandell, Svante & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2010. "Willingness to pay for sustainable housing," Working Papers 2010:6, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Di Novi, Cinzia, 2010. "The indirect effect of fine particulate matter on health through individuals' life-style," POLIS Working Papers 144, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tol, Richard S. J. & Anthoff, David, 2010. "Climate Policy under Fat-Tailed Risk: An Application of FUND," Papers WP348, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Packman, Katherine & Boxall, Peter C., 2010. "Conservation Auctions in Manitoba: A Summary of a Series of Workshops," Project Report Series 91423, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Hauer, Grant & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Jagodzinski, Robert, 2010. "A Net Present Value Model of Natural Gas Exploitation in Northern Alberta: An Analysis of Land Values in Woodland Caribou Ranges," Project Report Series 91422, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "Copenhagen and Beyond: Reflections on China's Stance and Responses," Economics Study Area Working Papers 111, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Francisco J. Beltrán Tapia, 2010. "Social and environmental filters to market incentives: common land persistence in 19th century Spain," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad EspaÃ±ola de Historia Agraria 1003, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Giamporcaro, Stephanie & Pretorius, Lise & Visser, Martine, 2010. "Responsible Investment: A Vehicle for Environmentally Sustainable Economic Growth in South Africa," Discussion Papers dp-10-17-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Travaglini, Guido, 2010. "Dynamic Econometric Testing of Climate Change and of its Causes," MPRA Paper 23600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2010.
"Latvijas energosektora sistēmdinamikas prognozēšanas modeļa izstrāde
[System dynamic model development for the Latvian energy sector]," MPRA Paper 23666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar, 2009. "Does Scarcity Exacerbate the Tragedy of the Commons? Evidence from Fishers’ Experimental Responses," Documentos CEDE Series 91170, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Kala Krishna, 2010. "Limiting Emissions and Trade: Some Basic Ideas," NBER Working Papers 16147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramón Garrabou & Jordi Planas & Enric Saguer, 2010. "The management of agricultural estates in Catalonia in the 19th and early 20th centuries. An approach through bookkeeping," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad EspaÃ±ola de Historia Agraria 1005, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Pauline Lacour & Jean-Christophe Simon, 2010. "Quelle intégration des pays en développement dans le régime climatique ? Le mécanisme de développement propre en Asie," Post-Print halshs-00496770, HAL.