Report NEP-ENV-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Ghosal, Sayantan & Walsh, Sean & Whalley, John, 2009. "Unilateral measures and global emissions mitigation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 915, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dorothée Brécard, 2009. "Environmental tax in a green market," Working Papers hal-00421176, HAL.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jisun Kim, 2009. "The World Trade Organization and Climate Change: Challenges and Options," Working Paper Series WP09-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hans-Peter Weikard & Leo Wangler & Andreas Freytag, 2009. "Minimum Participation Rules with Heterogeneous Countries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-077, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Jon Strand, 2009. "Carbon leakage from the clean development mechanism," Discussion Papers 591, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Sjögren, Tomas, 2009. "Optimal Taxation and Environmental Policy in a Decentralized Economic Federation with Environmental and Labor Market Externalities," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 785, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Solenn Mornet, 2009. "To what extent can environmental issues play a role in the traveller's choice of a holiday destination?," Post-Print dumas-00418827, HAL.
- David A. Hennessy & Hongli Feng, 2009. "Paradox for Agro-Environmental Land Policy, A," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-wp499, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Julien Chevallier & Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2009. "Options introduction and volatility in the EU ETS," Working Papers hal-00419339, HAL.
- Anas, Alex & Timilsina, Govinda R. & Zheng, Siqi, 2009. "An analysis of various policy instruments to reduce congestion, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions in Beijing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5068, The World Bank.
- Freeman, Mark C., 2009. "Yes, we should discount the far-distant future at its lowest possible rate: a resolution of the Weitzman-Gollier puzzle," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-42, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Erkan Erdil & Cédric Gossart, 2009. "Appraising the integration of sustainable development into sectoral policies: The case of Turkish Science & Technology policies," STPS Working Papers 0901, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2009.
- Laetitia Duval & François-Charles Wolff, 2009. "L'effet des transferts migratoires sur la déforestation dans les pays en développement," Working Papers hal-00421222, HAL.