Report NEP-ENV-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eyckmans, Johan & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2009. "Moral Concerns on Tradable Pollution Permits in International Environmental Agreements," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 13/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Valeska Groenert & Myrna Wooders & Ben Zissimos, 2009. "Developing Country Second-Mover Advantage in Competition Over Standards and Taxes," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics 0909, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M., 2009. "Price Volatility and Risk Exposure: on the Interaction of Quota and Product Markets," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 11/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- David Ivan Fleischer, 2009. "Conservation and Ecotourism in Brazil and Mexico: The Development Impact," One Pager, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 94, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00412875_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Iara Verocai, 2009. "WCD Thematic Review V.2:Contributing Paper: Environmental and Social Impact Assessment for Large Dams -Thematic Review from the Point of View of Developing Countries," Working Papers id:2193, eSocialSciences.
- Meroz, Yael & Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2009. "Eliciting environmental preferences of Ghanaians in the laboratory: An incentive-compatible experiment," MPRA Paper 17107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thijs Dekker & Herman R.J. Vollebergh & Frans P. de Vries & Cees A. Withagen, 2009. "Inciting Protocols - How International Environmental Agreements Trigger Knowledge Transfers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 09-060/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 29 Nov 2010.
- A. Gautam & M Mahajan & S Garg, 2009. "Impact of Air Pollution on Human Health in Dehra Doon City," Working Papers id:2192, eSocialSciences.
- Ben Youssef, Slim, 2009. "Transboundary Pollution and Absorptive Capacity," MPRA Paper 17158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gazzola Patrizia & Pellicelli Michela, 2009. "Sustainable Management and Total Quality Management in Public Organizations with Outsourcing," Economics and Quantitative Methods, Department of Economics, University of Insubria qf0901, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Obeng, George Yaw & Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2009. "Solar PV rural electrification and energy-poverty: A review and conceptual framework with reference to Ghana," MPRA Paper 17136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Da Rocha, José María & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2009. "Why Economists Reject Long-Term Fisheries Management Plans?," DFAEII Working Papers 2009-03, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00406521_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00413021_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore