Report NEP-ENV-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benno Torgler & Maria A. Garcia-Valinas & Alison Macintyre, 2008. "Justifiability of Littering: An Empirical Investigation," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 233, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 17 Jun 2008.
- Mads Greaker & Lise-Lotte Pade, 2008. "Optimal CO2 abatement and technological change. Should emission taxes start high in order to spur R&D?," Discussion Papers 548, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Grischa Perino, 2008. "The Design of Permit Schemes and Environmental Innovation," Working Papers 0467, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2008.
- Karen Turner, 2008. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of the Relative Price Sensitivity Required to Induce Rebound Effects in Response to an Improvement in Energy Efficiency in the UK Economy," Working Papers 0807, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Robin Boadway & Jean-Francois Trembley, 2008. "Pigouvian Taxation in a Ramsey World," Working Papers 1167, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- J. Ramos-Martin & S. Cañellas-Bolta, 2008. "Why Catalonia will see its energy metabolism increase in the near future: an application of MuSIASEM," Working Papers wpdea0806, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Yazid Dissou & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2008. "Household Incidence of Pollution Control Policies: a Robust Welfare Analysis Using General Equilibrium Effects," Cahiers de recherche 0809, CIRPEE.
- Kortelainen, Mika, 2008. "Estimation of semiparametric stochastic frontiers under shape constraints with application to pollution generating technologies," MPRA Paper 9257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Persson, Lars & Sjögren, Tomas, 2008. "Mixed Taxation, Public Goods and Transboundary Externalities: A Model with Large Jurisdictions," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 747, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 03 Nov 2008.
- D. Bouckenooghe & G. Devos & H. Van Den Broeck, 2008. "The Change Climate Questionnaire : Scale Development," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/511, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Curtis Carlson & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2008. "Energy Tax Incentives and the Alternative Minimum Tax," NBER Working Papers 14110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Ripplinger & Dermot J. Hayes & A. Susana Goggi & Kendall Lamkey, 2008. "Insuring Against Losses from Transgenic Contamination: The Case of Pharmaceutical Maize," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp470, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.