Report NEP-ENV-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00189098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00226208 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hascic & David Popp, 2008. "Renewable Energy Policies And Technological Innovation: Evidence Based On Patent Counts," NBER Working Papers 13760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benno Torgler & María A.García-Valiñas & Alison Macintyre, 2008. "Differences in Preferences Towards the Environment: The Impact of a Gender, Age and Parental Effect," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 227, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- John Henderson & Katharina Janke & Carol Propper, 2007. "Are current levels of air pollution in England too high? The impact of pollution on population mortality," CASE Papers /128, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6903 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael R. King, 2008. "An Overview of Carbon Markets and Emissions Trading: Lessons for Canada," Discussion Papers 08-1, Bank of Canada.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2008. "The Efficient Liability Sharing Factor For Environmental Disasters: Lessons For Optimal Insurance Regulation," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-03, CIRANO.
- Berchicci, L. & King, A.A., 2007. "Postcards from the Edge: A Review of the Business and Environment Literature," Research Paper ERS-2007-085-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Walid Marrouch & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2008. "Regulating Man-Made Sedimentation in Riverways," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-04, CIRANO.
- Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla Rosa & Jordi Roca Jusmet, 2007. "Actividad económica y emisiones de CO2 derivadas del consumo de energía en Cataluña, 1990-2005. Análisis mediante el uso de los balances energéticos desde una perspectiva input-output," Working Papers wpdea0710, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.