Report NEP-ENV-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00189098_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00226208_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hascic & David Popp, 2008. "Renewable Energy Policies And Technological Innovation: Evidence Based On Patent Counts," NBER Working Papers 13760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benno Torgler & María A.García-Valiñas & Alison Macintyre, 2008. "Differences in Preferences Towards the Environment: The Impact of a Gender, Age and Parental Effect," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 227, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- John Henderson & Katharina Janke & Carol Propper, 2007. "Are current levels of air pollution in England too high? The impact of pollution on population mortality," CASE Papers, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE /128, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6903 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael R. King, 2008. "An Overview of Carbon Markets and Emissions Trading: Lessons for Canada," Discussion Papers, Bank of Canada 08-1, Bank of Canada.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2008. "The Efficient Liability Sharing Factor For Environmental Disasters: Lessons For Optimal Insurance Regulation," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2008s-03, CIRANO.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010771 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Walid Marrouch & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2008. "Regulating Man-Made Sedimentation in Riverways," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2008s-04, CIRANO.
- Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla Rosa & Jordi Roca Jusmet, 2007. "Actividad económica y emisiones de CO2 derivadas del consumo de energía en Cataluña, 1990-2005. Análisis mediante el uso de los balances energéticos desde una perspectiva input-output," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona wpdea0710, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.