Report NEP-ENV-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Molua, Ernest L. & Lambi, Cornelius M., 2007. "The economic impact of climate change on agriculture in Cameroon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4364, The World Bank.
- Richard Yao & Pamela Kaval, 2007. "Non Market Valuation in New Zealand:1974 through 2005," Working Papers in Economics 07/17, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- David M. McEvoy & John K. Stranlund, 2007. "Costly Enforcement of Voluntary Environmental Agreements with Industries," Working Papers 07-15, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Jay P. Shimshack & Michael B. Ward, 2007. "Enforcement and Over-Compliance," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0706, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Popp & Tamara Hafner & Nick Johnstone, 2007. "Policy vs. Consumer Pressure: Innovation and Diffusion of Alternative Bleaching Technologies in the Pulp Industry," NBER Working Papers 13439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Eugenia, SANIN & Skerdilajda, ZANAJ, 2007. "Environmental innovation under Cournot competition," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007031, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Magali Delmas & Maria Montes-Sancho & Jay P. Shimshack, 2007. "Information Disclosure Policies: Evidence from the Electricity Industry," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0707, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Alexandr Cerny & Randall K. Filer, 2007. "Natural Resources: Are They Really a Curse?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp321, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Ricardo Scarpa & Mara Thiene & Francesco Marangon, 2007. "The Value of Collective Reputation for Environmentally Friendly Production Methods: The Case of Val di Gresta," Working Papers in Economics 07/11, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Danese, 2007. "The sustainable enterprise. The multi-fiduciary perspective to the EU sustainability strategy," Department of Economics Working Papers 0721, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Dávalos Álvarez Eleonora, 2007. "La caña de azúcar: ¿una amarga externalidad," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Dercon, Stefan & Gautam, Madhur, 2007. "Property rights in a very poor country : tenure insecurity and investment in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4363, The World Bank.