Report NEP-ENV-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2007. "Endogenous irrigation : the impact of climate change on farmers in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4278, The World Bank.
- Janet Currie & Eric Hanushek & E. Megan Kahn & Matthew Neidell & Steven Rivkin, 2007. "Does Pollution Increase School Absences?," NBER Working Papers 13252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seo, Sungno Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2007. "Climate change adaptation in Africa : a microeconomic analysis of livestock choice," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4277, The World Bank.
- Seo, Sungno Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2007. "The impact of climate change on livestock management in Africa : a structural Ricardian analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4279, The World Bank.
- Quariguasi Frota Neto, J. & Walther, G. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & Nunen, J.A.E.E. van & Spengler, T., 2007. "A Methodology for Assessing Eco-Efficiency in Logistics Networks," Research Paper ERS-2007-037-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Pamela Kaval, 2007. "The Link between Perceived and Actual Wildfire Danger: An Economic and Spatial Analysis Study in Colorado (USA)," Working Papers in Economics 07/13, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.