Report NEP-ENV-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:got:cegedp:65 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- André MEUNIE (GREThA) & Guillaume POUYANNE (GREThA), 2007. "Is there an Environmental Urban Kuznets Curve? The case of polluting emissions due to daily mobility in 37 cities. (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-04, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Howard Chang & Hilary Sigman & Leah G. Traub, 2007. "Endogenous Decentralization in Federal Environmental Policies," NBER Working Papers 13238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00159563 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Finger, Robert & Schmid, Stéphanie, 2007. "Modelling Agricultural Production Risk and the Adaptation to Climate Change," MPRA Paper 3943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sittidaj Pongkijvorasin & James Roumasset & Thomas Kae’o Duarte, 2007. "Coastal Groundwater Management with Nearshore Resource Interactions," Working Papers 200713, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Sylvie FERRARI (GREThA) & Jacques MERY (CEMAGREF), 2007. "Intergenerational justice and environmental issues. What about discounting? (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Tixier, Maud, 2007. "Appreciation of the Sustainability of the Tourism Industry in Cyprus," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07011, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00159961 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laszlo Szerb & Siri Terjesen & Gabor Rappai, 2007. "Seeding new ventures - green thumbs and fertile fields: individual and environmental drivers of informal investment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-030, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Shah, Deepak, 2007. "Lessons From Management Of Forest Resources In Maharashtra," MPRA Paper 3890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00159973 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shah, Deepak, 2007. "Mapping Strategies To Manage Forest Resources In India," MPRA Paper 3920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kimberly Burnett & James Roumasset & Yacov Tsur, 2007. "Delaying the Catastrophic Arrival of the Brown Tree Snake to Hawaii," Working Papers 200715, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Peter A. Groothuis & Jana D. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead, 2007. "Green vs. Green: Measuring the Compensation Required to Site Electrical Generation Windmills in a Viewshed," Working Papers 07-12, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00159575 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shah, Deepak, 2007. "Managing Fisheries Development In Maharashtra," MPRA Paper 3924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kimberly Burnett & Sean D’Evelyn & Brooks Kaiser & Porntawee Nantamanasikarn & James Roumasset, 2007. "Beyond the Lamppost: Optimal Prevention and Control of the Brown Treesnake in Hawaii," Working Papers 200714, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.