Report NEP-ENV-2006-06-10This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ma José Álvarez Gil & Nora Lado & Pascual Berrone & F. Javier Husillos, 2006. "Environmental Practices and Relational Marketing in the Spanish Automotive Sector: Success Determinants for the Reverse Logistics Programs," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/11, European University Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:2006/01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Duarte, Clara Costa & Sa, Maria A. Cunha e, 2006. "Forest vintages and carbon sequestration," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp482, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00068142 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sijm, J. & Neuhoff, K. & Chen, Y., 2006. "CO2 cost pass through and windfall profits in the power sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0639, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi, 2006. "Energy, Development, and the Environment: An Appraisal Three Decades After the "Limits to Growth" Debate," LEM Papers Series 2006/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Dam, Lammertjan, 2006. "Firm valuation in an environmental overlapping generations model," CCSO Working Papers 200601, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Juan Antonio Duro Moreno & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2006. "Análisis de los factores determinantes de las desigualdades internacionales en las emisiones de CO2 per cápita aplicando el enfoque distributivo: una metodología de descomposición por factores de ," Working Papers wpdea0602, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Hagem, Cathrine & Westskog, Hege, 2006. "Distributional constraints and efficiency in a tradable permit market," Memorandum 09/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Jim Hight & Grant Ferrier, 2006. "Building Capacity to Monitor Water Quality: A First Step to Cleaner Water in Developing Countries," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2006/3, OECD Publishing.
- Fred Schroyen & Jørgen Aasness, 2006. "Marginal indirect tax reform analysis with merit good arguments and environmental concerns: Norway, 1999," Discussion Papers 455, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Pamela Kaval & Matthew Roskruge, 2008. "The Value of Native Birds in New Zealand: Results of a Waikato Survey," Working Papers in Economics 08/06, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Vicent Alcántara & Emilio Padilla, 2006. "An input-output analysis of the "key" sectors in CO2 emissions from a production perspective: an application to the Spanish economy," Working Papers wpdea0601, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Chiara M. Travisi & Roberto Camagni & Peter Nijkamp, 2006. "Analysis of Environmental Costs of Mobility due to Urban Sprawl - A Modelling Study on Italian Cities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-042/3, Tinbergen Institute.