Report NEP-ENV-2005-06-14This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 2004. "Natural Resources and Economic Growth: From Dependence to Diversification," CEPR Discussion Papers 4804, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hiriart, Yolande & Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2005. "The Public Management of Environmental Risk: Separating Ex Ante and Ex Post Monitors," CEPR Discussion Papers 4992, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buchner, Barbara & Carraro, Carlo, 2005. "Regional and Sub-Global Climate Blocs. A Game-Theoretic Perspective on Bottom-up Climate Regimes," CEPR Discussion Papers 5034, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carraro, Carlo & Eyckmans, Johan & Finus, Michael, 2005. "Optimal Transfers and Participation Decisions in International Environmental Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 5046, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Tannenwald & Nicholas Turner, 2005. "Water, water everywhere: dare I drink a drop? (with apologies to Samuel Taylor Coleridge)," New England Public Policy Center Research Report 05-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Taran Fæhn & Antonio G. Gómez-Plana & Snorre Kverndokk, 2005. "Can a carbon permit system reduce Spanish unemployment?," Discussion Papers 410, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- James Boyce, 2004. "Green and Brown? Globalization and the Environment," Working Papers wp78, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Rachel A. Bouvier, 2004. "Air Pollution and Per Capita Income: A Disaggregation of the Effects of Scale, Sectoral Composition, and Technological Change," Working Papers wp84, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- James Boyce, 2004. "A Future for Small Farms? Biodiversity and Sustainable Agriculture," Working Papers wp86, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Maurizio Grillenzoni & Maurizio Canavari, 2005. "Sustainable Development In Metropolitan Areas: An Introduction," Others 0506003, EconWPA.
- Georg Muller-Furstenberger & Martin Wagner & Benito Muller, 2005. "Exploring the Carbon Kuznets Hypothesis," Others 0506009, EconWPA.
- Kathryn Anderson & Diana Weinhold, 2005. "Do Conservation Easements Reduce Land Prices? The Case of South Central Wisconsin," Urban/Regional 0506001, EconWPA.
- Victor Matheson, 2005. "Rationality, Tort Reform and Contingent Valuation: A Classroom Experiment in Starting Point Bias," Working Papers 0509, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo L. Giménez Fernández & Manuel González-Gómez, 2000. "Efficient Allocation of Land between Productive Use and Recreational Use," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0015, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Manuel González Gómez & Philippe Polomé & Albino Prada Blanco, 2001. "Functional Forms, Sampling Considerations, and Estimation of Demand for Protected Natural Areas: The Cíes Islands Case Study in Galicia (Spain)," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0016, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- George R. Parsons & Ash O. Morgan & John C. Whitehead & Timothy C. Haab, 2005. "The Welfare Effects of Pfiesteria-Related Fish Kills in Seafood Markets: A Contingent Behavior Analysis," Working Papers 05-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- John C. Whitehead, 2005. "Contingent Valuation and Random Utility Model Estimates of the Recreational Value of King Mackerel," Working Papers 05-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Bruce K. Johnson & Michael J. Mondello & John C. Whitehead, 2005. "What is the Value of Public Goods Generated by a National Football League Team: A CVM Approach," Working Papers 05-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.