Report NEP-ENV-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Di Maria, C. & Werf, E.H. van der, 2005. "Carbon Leakage Revisited: Unilateral Climate Policy with Directed Technical Change," Discussion Paper 2005-68, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- R. Joosten, 2005. "A small Fish War: an example with frequency-dependent stage payoffs," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-06, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Helmut Karl & Antje Möller & Ximena Matus & Edgar Grande & Robert Kaiser, 2005. "Environmental Innovations: Institutional Impacts on Co-operations for Sustainable Development," Working Papers 2005.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Dimitra Vouvaki, 2005. "Criteria for Assessing Sustainable Development: Theoretical Issues and Empirical Evidence for the Case of Greece," Working Papers 2005.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Carraro & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2005. "Applications of Negotiation Theory to Water Issues," Working Papers 2005.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pieralda FERRARI & Paola ANNONI & Silvia SALINI, 2005. "A comparison between alternative models for environmental ordinal data: Nonlinear PCA vs Rasch Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2005-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Alessandra Casella & Andrew Gelman, 2005. "A Simple Scheme to Improve the Efficiency of Referenda," NBER Working Papers 11375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David I. Stern, 2005. "Reversal in the Trend of Global Anthropogenic Sulfur Emissions," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0504, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- John M. Gowdy, 2005. "Evolutionary Theory and Economic Policy with Reference to Sustainability," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0505, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Roxana Julia & Faye Duchin, 2005. "World Trade as the Adjustment Mechanism of Agriculture to Climate Change," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0507, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- André SCHMITT & Sandrine SPAETER, 2004. "Insurance and Financial Hedging of Oil Pollution Risks," Working Papers of BETA 2004-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Alban Verchère, 2004. "Intergenerational Altruism, Sustainable Development and Intergenerational Equity with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Papers of BETA 2004-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Thomas SEEGMULLER & Alban VERCHÈRE, 2005. "Environment in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Endogenous Labor Supply : a Dynamic Analysis," Working Papers of BETA 2005-05, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- John C. Whitehead, 2005. "Improving Willingness to Pay Estimates for Quality Improvements through Joint Estimation with Quality Perceptions," Working Papers 05-09, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Masako Ikefuji & Ryo Horii, 2005. "Wealth Heterogeneity and Escape from the Poverty-Environment Trap," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-09, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).