Report NEP-ENT-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karlan, Dean & Knight, Ryan & Udry, Christopher, 2012. "Hoping to Win, Expected to Lose: Theory and Lessons on Micro Enterprise Development," Working Papers, Yale University, Department of Economics 105, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Stephan, Andreas, 2012. "Are Research Spin-Offs More Innovative? Evidence from a Matching Analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 287, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2012. "Determinants of Spanish Firms' Life Cycle and Job Creation: A Pseudo-Panel Approach," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona wpdea1209, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Sahin, M. & Baycan, T. & Nijkamp, P., 2012. "The economic importance of migrant entrepreneurship: An application of data envelopment analysis in the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Silvio Contessi & Francesca de Nicola & Li Li, 2012. "International trade, female labor, and entrepreneurship in MENA countries," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2012-053, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Agbor Agbor, Julius, 2012. "Does Trust Matter For Entrepreuneurship : Evidence From A Cross-Section Of Countries," MPRA Paper 42292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Friedrich & Kadri Ukrainski, 2012. "Measuring Public Entrepreneurship Of Quangos," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia) 89, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Mathijs De Vaan & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2012. "Clustering and firm performance in project-based industries: The case of the global video game industry, 1972-2007," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 1221, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2012.
- Julie Hermans & Marcus Dejardin & Johanna Vanderstraeten & Dendi Ramdani & Erik Stam & Arjen van Witteloostuijn, 2012. "Ambitious entrepreneurship: antecedents and consequences," Working Papers, University of Namur, Department of Economics 1210, University of Namur, Department of Economics.