Report NEP-ENT-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karlan, Dean & Knight, Ryan & Udry, Christopher, 2012. "Hoping to Win, Expected to Lose: Theory and Lessons on Micro Enterprise Development," Working Papers 105, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Stephan, Andreas, 2012. "Are Research Spin-Offs More Innovative? Evidence from a Matching Analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 287, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2012. "Determinants of Spanish Firms' Life Cycle and Job Creation: A Pseudo-Panel Approach," Working Papers wpdea1209, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Sahin, M. & Baycan, T. & Nijkamp, P., 2012. "The economic importance of migrant entrepreneurship: An application of data envelopment analysis in the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Silvio Contessi & Francesca de Nicola & Li Li, 2012. "International trade, female labor, and entrepreneurship in MENA countries," Working Papers 2012-053, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Agbor Agbor, Julius, 2012. "Does Trust Matter For Entrepreuneurship : Evidence From A Cross-Section Of Countries," MPRA Paper 42292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Friedrich & Kadri Ukrainski, 2012. "Measuring Public Entrepreneurship Of Quangos," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 89, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Mathijs De Vaan & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2012. "Clustering and firm performance in project-based industries: The case of the global video game industry, 1972-2007," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1221, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2012.
- Julie Hermans & Marcus Dejardin & Johanna Vanderstraeten & Dendi Ramdani & Erik Stam & Arjen van Witteloostuijn, 2012. "Ambitious entrepreneurship: antecedents and consequences," Working Papers 1210, University of Namur, Department of Economics.