Report NEP-ENT-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niels Bosma, 2012. "The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) and its Impact on Entrepreneurship Research," Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Working Paper Series, Global Entrepreneurship Research Association 1201, Global Entrepreneurship Research Association, revised May 2012.
- Greene, Francis, 2012. "Should the focus of publicly provided small business assistance be on start-ups or growth businesses?," Occasional Papers 12/2, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Laura Rosendahl Huber & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2012. "The Effect of Early Entrepreneurship Education: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-041/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lindquist, Matthew J. & Sol, Joeri & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2012. "Why Do Entrepreneurial Parents Have Entrepreneurial Children?," IZA Discussion Papers 6740, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Link, Albert N. & Ruhm, Christopher J. & Siegel, Donald S., 2012. "Private Equity and the Innovation Strategies of Entrepreneurial Firms: Empirical Evidence from the Small Business Innovation Research Program," Working Papers, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics 12-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Enrico Guzzini & Donato Iacobucci & Peter Rosa, 2012. "Financial and organizational perspectives on small and medium-sized business groups," Working Papers, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione 1201, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Sophie Pommet, 2011. "The survival of venture capital backed companies : an analysis of the French case," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00720927, HAL.
- Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Innovation and Exports of German Business Services Enterprises: First evidence from a new type of firm data," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 246, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Hyunbae Chun & Sung-Bae Mun, 2012. "Determinants of R&D Cooperation in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," Working Papers, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University 1204, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Sander Hoogendoorn & Mirjam van Praag, 2012. "Ethnic Diversity and Team Performance: A Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-068/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 01 May 2014.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2012. "Engaging Small and Medium Enterprises in Production Networks : Firm-level Analysis of Five ASEAN Economies," Trade Working Papers 23316, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Anna Lejpras, 2012. "Knowledge, Location, and Internationalization: Empirical Evidence for Manufacturing SMEs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1229, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Muhamed Kudic & Andreas Pyka & Jutta Günther, 2012. "Determinants of Evolutionary Change Processes in Innovation Networks – Empirical Evidence from the German Laser Industry," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Kunieda, Takuma & Shibata, Akihisa, 2012. "Business Cycles and Financial Crises: A Model of Entrepreneurs and Financiers," MPRA Paper 40310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elasrag, Hussein, 2012. "The developmental role of SMEs in the Arab countries," MPRA Paper 40608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tengeh, RK & Ballard, HB & Slabbert, AS, 2012. "Do immigrant-owned businesses grow financially? An empirical study of African immigrant-owned businesses in the South Africa," MPRA Paper 40610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D'Este,Pablo & Rentocchini,Francesco & Vega Jurado,Jaider M., 2012. "The role of human capital in lowering barriers to engage in innovation: evidence from the Spanish innovation survey," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) 201206, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 03 Aug 2012.
- Dean Karlan & Ryan Knight & Christopher Udry, 2012. "Hoping to Win, Expected to Lose: Theory and Lessons on Micro Enterprise Development," NBER Working Papers 18325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.