Report NEP-ENT-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niels Bosma, 2012. "The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) and its Impact on Entrepreneurship Research," Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Working Paper Series 1201, Global Entrepreneurship Research Association, revised May 2012.
- Greene, Francis, 2012. "Should the focus of publicly provided small business assistance be on start-ups or growth businesses?," Occasional Papers 12/2, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Laura Rosendahl Huber & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2012. "The Effect of Early Entrepreneurship Education: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-041/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lindquist, Matthew J. & Sol, Joeri & van Praag, Mirjam, 2012. "Why Do Entrepreneurial Parents Have Entrepreneurial Children?," IZA Discussion Papers 6740, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Link, Albert N. & Ruhm, Christopher J. & Siegel, Donald S., 2012. "Private Equity and the Innovation Strategies of Entrepreneurial Firms: Empirical Evidence from the Small Business Innovation Research Program," Working Papers 12-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Enrico Guzzini & Donato Iacobucci & Peter Rosa, 2012. "Financial and organizational perspectives on small and medium-sized business groups," Working Papers 1201, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Sophie Pommet, 2011. "The survival of venture capital backed companies : an analysis of the French case," Working Papers halshs-00720927, HAL.
- Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Innovation and Exports of German Business Services Enterprises: First evidence from a new type of firm data," Working Paper Series in Economics 246, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Hyunbae Chun & Sung-Bae Mun, 2012. "Determinants of R&D Cooperation in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," Working Papers 1204, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Sander Hoogendoorn & Mirjam van Praag, 2012. "Ethnic Diversity and Team Performance: A Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-068/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2012. "Engaging Small and Medium Enterprises in Production Networks : Firm-level Analysis of Five ASEAN Economies," Trade Working Papers 23316, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Anna Lejpras, 2012. "Knowledge, Location, and Internationalization: Empirical Evidence for Manufacturing SMEs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1229, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Muhamed Kudic & Andreas Pyka & Jutta Günther, 2012. "Determinants of Evolutionary Change Processes in Innovation Networks – Empirical Evidence from the German Laser Industry," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Kunieda, Takuma & Shibata, Akihisa, 2012. "Business Cycles and Financial Crises: A Model of Entrepreneurs and Financiers," MPRA Paper 40310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elasrag, Hussein, 2012. "The developmental role of SMEs in the Arab countries," MPRA Paper 40608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tengeh, RK & Ballard, HB & Slabbert, AS, 2012. "Do immigrant-owned businesses grow financially? An empirical study of African immigrant-owned businesses in the South Africa," MPRA Paper 40610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D'Este,Pablo & Rentocchini,Francesco & Vega Jurado,Jaider M., 2012. "The role of human capital in lowering barriers to engage in innovation: evidence from the Spanish innovation survey," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201206, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 03 Aug 2012.
- Dean Karlan & Ryan Knight & Christopher Udry, 2012. "Hoping to Win, Expected to Lose: Theory and Lessons on Micro Enterprise Development," NBER Working Papers 18325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.