Report NEP-ENT-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Foreman-Peck, James, 2012. "Effectiveness and Efficiency of SME Innovation Policy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section E2012/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Sasan Bakhtiari, 2012. "Small Business Redefined: A Quasi-Linear Fuzzy Classification of Firm Size," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2012-24, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Seker, Murat & Yang, Judy S., 2012. "How bribery distorts firm growth : differences by firm attributes," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6046, The World Bank.
- Werner Hölzl & Jürgen Janger, 2012. "Innovation Barriers across Firms and Countries," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 426, WIFO.
- Ziv Chinzara & Radhika Lahiri, 2012. "Economic growth and inequality patterns in the presence of costly technology adoption and uncertainty," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 280, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Fallah, Belal & Partridge, Mark, 2012. "Geography and high-tech employment growth in U.S. counties," MPRA Paper 38294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moretti, Enrico & Thulin, Per, 2012. "Local Multipliers and Human Capital in the US and Sweden," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 914, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.