Report NEP-ENT-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marianna Marino & Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli, 2012. "Does Labor Diversity Promote Entrepreneurship?," Economics Working Papers 2012-04, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- André van Stel & J. Cieslik Cieslik, 2014. "Trends in Business Ownership in Central and East European Transition Economies," Scales Research Reports H201202, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexander S. Kritikos & Alina Rusakova, 2012. "Who Starts a Business and Who Is Self-Employed in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1184, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Starks, Danyelle N., 2012. "The Effect of Entrepreneurship on Economic Growth in Alabama," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119810, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Marianna Caccavaio & Jacopo Carmassi & Giorgio Di Giorgio & Marco Spallone, 2012. "SMEs and the challenge to go public: evidence from a recent survey," Working Papers CASMEF 1202, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.