Report NEP-ENT-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen, Roper & Jonathan M., Scott, 2009. "Perceived financial barriers and the start-up decision: An econometric analysis of gender differences using GEM data," MPRA Paper 23342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan de Kok & Ingrid Verheul & Abdelfatah Ichou, 2010. "New Firm Performance: Does the Age of Founders Affect Employment Creation?," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H201015, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jason Potts & John Foster & Anna Straton, 2010. "An entrepreneurial model of economic and environmental co-evolution," Discussion Papers Series, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia 409, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Haynes, Paul, 2009. "Innovations in Innovation: Developing a Coherent Discipline - examples from Social Entrepreneurship," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) 200908, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Edwards, Mónica & Fernández-Diego, Marta & González-Ladrón-de-Guevara, Fernando, 2010. "What do Spanish Engineering Students Think about Innovation and Entrepreneurship?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) 201004, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2010. "Using Self-employment as Proxy for Entrepreneurship: Some Empirical Caveats," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 154, The Ratio Institute.
- Calavrezo, Oana & Duhautois, Richard & Walkowiak, Emmanuelle, 2010. "Short-Time Compensation and Establishment Exit: An Empirical Analysis with French Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4989, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).