Report NEP-ENT-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanders, Mark & Weitzel, Utz, 2010. "The Allocation of Entrepreneurial Talent and Destructive Entrepreneurship," Working Papers wp2010-46, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gries, Thomas & Naude, Wim, 2010. "Entrepreneurship, Structural Change and a Global Economic Crisis," Working Papers wp2010-57, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bascavusoglu-Moreau, Elif, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and the National System of Innovation: What is Missing in Turkey?," Working Papers wp2010-54, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Olena Havrylchyk, 2010. "Foreign Bank Presence and its Effect on Firm Entry and Exit in Transition Economies," Working Papers 2010-10, CEPII research center.
- HASUMI Ryo & HIRATA Hideaki, 2010. "Small Business Credit Scoring: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 10029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- A. Heughebaert & S. Manigart, 2010. "Firm Valuation In Venture Capital Financing Rounds: The Role Of Investor Bargaining Power," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/644, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- E. Verwaal & H. Bruining & M. Wright & S. Manigart & A. Lockett, 2010. "Resource access needs and capabilities as mediators of the relationship between VC firm size and syndication," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/648, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Metzger, Georg, 2010. "Business closure and financial loss: Who foots the bill? Evidence from German small business closures," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-026, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ganna Vakhitova & Tetyana Pavlenko, 2010. "Innovation and Productivity: a Firm Level Study of Ukrainian Manufacturing Sector," Discussion Papers 27, Kyiv School of Economics.