Report NEP-ENT-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Camilo Mondragón-Vélez & Ximena Peña-Parga, 2008. "A Proposal to Improve Our Understanding of Entrepreneurship Using the Panel Study of Income Dynamics," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005195, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Carvalho, Luísa & Costa, Maria Teresa & Dominguinhos, Pedro & Pereira, Raquel, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, methodologies in higher education an experience in a portuguese business school," MPRA Paper 12123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Garavaglia, 2008. "Clusters’ development: spin-offs and external economies," KITeS Working Papers 226, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2008.
- Martin Andersson & Florian Noseleit, 2008. "Start-Ups and Employment Growth - Evidence from Sweden," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-091, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Baldwin, John R. Gu, Wulong, 2008. "Firm Turnover and Productivity Growth in the Canadian Retail Trade Sector," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008053e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Rafael La Porta & Andrei Shleifer, 2008. "The Unofficial Economy and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 14520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yan Li, 2008. "Econometric Evidence on the Impacts of Privatization, New Entry, and Independent Industry Regulator on Mobile Network Penetration and Expansion," Working Papers 08-35, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.