Report NEP-ENT-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit & Yvonne Schindele, 2008. "Direct and indirect effects of new businesses on regional employment - An empirical analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-074, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Mark Sanders, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 08-23, Utrecht School of Economics.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim & Chul Chung, 2008. "Using Panel Data to Exactly Estimate Under-Reporting by the Self-Employed," Working Papers in Economics 08/15, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Robb, Alicia, 2008. "Gender Differences in Business Performance: Evidence from the Characteristics of Business Owners Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 3718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2008. "Are women more credit constrained ? experimental evidence on gender and microenterprise returns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4746, The World Bank.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Bytchkova, Maria & Estrin, Saul, 2008. "Institutional Determinants of New Firm Entry in Russia: A Cross Regional Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3724, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gevrek, Deniz & Gevrek, Z. Eylem, 2008. "Nepotism, Incentives and the Academic Success of College Students," IZA Discussion Papers 3711, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao & Federico Tamagni, 2008. "Growth Processes of Italian Manufacturing Firms," LEM Papers Series 2008/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.